Ideally, communication planning and business strategy – whether for long-term goals or a specific event – work in unison. Over her diverse career as a communication leader, Lani has led:
- Development and execution of annual corporate communication messages and strategy for external and internal audiences.
- Quarterly financial communication and investor relations as SEC-registered company for CHS farmer- and cooperative-owners and preferred stock shareholders.
- Owner and investor communication for initial public offering of preferred stock and subsequent offerings totaling $2.5 billion.
- Planning and execution of risk management and safety communication for employees and owners.
- Planning and implementation of communication tactics supporting successful leadership transitions for first outside CEO in company history, four CHS Board chairmen and other senior leaders.
- Communication strategy and execution for record $2.8 billion investment in fertilizer manufacturing.
- Message development, communication planning and execution for first global office in South America and ongoing expansion to assets and offices in 25 countries.
- Communication planning and execution for corporate name change and rebranding.
- Public relations planning, execution and media relations for naming rights to minor league baseball stadium.
- Development and execution of communication for groundbreaking joint venture between the nation’s two leading agricultural supply cooperatives.
- Marketing communications and media relations programs to support changes in the company’s agricultural supply division.
Leaders Count on Lani
See what business leaders have to say about working with Lani.